Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nieces and Nephews

I have six now. Three of each. They are all awesome and I had a really great time seeing all of them when we went home to visit. I have some funny videos too but my computer isn't cooperating at the moment, so I'll just try to upload the pics for now.

Abby and Kyle's oldest, and the oldest of the six, Ryan, turned 3 in July and we got to help him celebrate!
Their youngest, Gracie, celebrated spaghetti night in a BIG way:
My brother Aaron and his wife Megan's oldest, Wyatt, spent some quality time with Aunt Rachael and Uncle Justin:
And Henry, their baby, caught Uncle Justin in a more lively moment :)
We got to meet Neve Noelle, Graham and Marie's newest addition and the youngest of the six- she is an ANGEL baby!
And their oldest, Audrey, in the bouncehouse at Ryan's birthday party:


Three of the six getting in some quality snuggles with their favorite aunt (I'm allowed to say that since I'm the only one who isn't "mom" to any of them) :)

Love them all!

No comments: