Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Stalking the UPS guy

You know you need a job when... April sent my bridesmaid dress last MONDAY!! When we tracked it on Thursday it said it would be arriving TODAY!! So, as I'm turning off of our street (to go and turn in a job application....ironically) I see the UPS truck entering our little cul de sac. I can't afford to miss the package (who knows how long it would take to get it!!) so I flip a u-turn (legal in California) and head home to wait. How many packages could he have in our little area??? Well, it's been 30 minutes and I'm still waiting. I've paced outside a bit, and even hopped in the car and drove around the block to make sure he was still in the vicinity. I might have too much time on my hands!! Ooh here he is!! Gotta go try it on!!! Yay!

No comments: