Saturday, February 2, 2008

We spent the afternoon with our homegroup at El Capitan State Park. Brett (one of the guys in the group) had reserved a couple of campsites for two nights. We just went out for the afternoon but we were very impressed- check out the site: (and yes, that's the ocean just past the trees there).

Below are some of the homegroupies- a view from the campsite:

This video below is of Johnny (Chris and Krista's youngest) throwing orange peels in the fire. He's probably one of the cutest 3 year old's I've ever met.


In this video Justin is helping Johnny with his shooting skills. I love the excitement he has when he makes a basket!





Here's a picture of Brett- the guy who booked the campsites- in a tree!


And last but not least- a group of us at the picnic table at the campsite. It was a really fun afternoon!

2 comments:

cbrummer said...

Adorable Johnny! Beautiful campsite too - doesn't look too terribly different from what you see at home does it?

Miss you
mom

Anonymous said...

I love our homegroup and I'm so glad sissywissy is in it! And that she is at my house right now taking care of my dog. :)