Thursday, June 26, 2008

Much Anticipated...

By at least 3 people anyway. I've been super busy, and, truth-be-told kind of bummed out lately (homesick!) and therefore haven't blogged much. I have some catching up to do and it starts with some old pics. First of all from a hike with our friends James and Marissa. We saw a freaky little lizard- he was RED. Here are some pics of him.


It's been cool getting to know James and Marissa. They really like playing games so we taught them Wahoo and Euchre and they taught us Settlers (not my forte, but Justin liked it- it's a strategy game...too slow for me!) and Speed Scrabble (love it!!). We also recently joined their homegroup! It's been a good summer with the new homegroup so far- we played volleyball yesterday, which I stink at, and which, of course, Justin is awesome at. That's what you call an athlete! :) Here's a couple more pics of the hike and one of James and Justin (funny that they dressed the same...)



No comments: