Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

So we went to Boulder for Thanksgiving break and got to spend 4 days with the Clark's. It was so awesome seeing our family and amazing spending time with our niece and nephew. They are such awesome babies and we LOVE them! Here are a few pictures that I managed to forward to myself from Graham and Marie's camera (since I forgot my camera- argh!)



They are both wonderful and very different. Ryan is constantly in motion- a little bundle of smiling and adorable energy, whereas Audrey is this sweet, calm, thoughtful looking little girl. It's so much fun being an aunt! I love them and their awesome parents who are really amazing to me- they are awesome mom's and dad's! I can't wait now for my third niece/nephew coming in July!! This time it will be a Brummer- hooray!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is super adorable that you have pictures of the cousins both having a bath in the sink at the same time! I bet you had a lot of fun in Colorado! We are very excited to see you both very soon for Christmas!