Sunday, November 23, 2008

4 Days!!

Yay! I can't wait until Thursday! Actually, I can't wait until Wednesday night! Justin and I are driving down to Irvine on Wednesday night to stay at the Marriott near the Orange County Airport (thanks to my brother for the hookup!). Then, Thursday morning we are flying to Denver, CO to spend Thanksgiving with the Clark's! I can't wait to see everyone and to meet our niece for the first time!

We also booked our plane tickets this weekend for our Christmas trip- we are going to be in Iowa for 10 full days! Yippee! I can't believe it is only one month until we go home- time is flying by right now!

In completely unrelated news- I am a new fan of the show Alias. My friend Marissa loaned the first season to me when I was recovering from surgery and I am almost done with it. I'm going to be sad when it is over! It is REALLY good! Justin laughs at me because everytime the theme song plays I do a dance and make my "dance face" which he's not fond of (he can be heard saying "don't make the face!") apparently it's not flattering. What can I say- that's my face when I'm being moved by the music. :)

No comments: