Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Top 3 Favorite New Ryan Pictures


I just love this picture. I love the puffed out cheeks and the food all over his face. I think this is priceless!

This second he was apparently mimicking the look on Steve's (his grandpa- Justin's dad) face. Love it!

The last one is so freaking cute I can hardly stand it. He was getting his first haircut and they put him in this little car and he was doing great- there are tons of pictures of him smiling and being good- and then the stylist accidentally nicked his ear and he started crying- hence this photo. It just makes me go "awww!" :)

Thanks to Anita for bringing the pics out when they came to visit! More blogging will be forthcoming about their visit and our trip to San Francisco (or "Frisco" as Steve now calls it) soon!

No comments: