Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chilly Willy

Today's high is 59 degrees which is CHILLY for Santa Barbara. It makes me feel like winter is coming and gets me even more excited for our trip back home. Yesterday I saw a commercial that showed the outside of a house that was covered in Christmas lights and snow and I almost got giddy at the thought that we will be back in Iowa in less than a month!

I think I'm going to start listening to Christmas music this week- Justin protested but I think I'm going to anyway. I am so ready! I see people on facebook reporting that they're hearing Christmas music on the radio already- do any of you Santa Barbarian's know which local stations play Christmas music??

Family- I can't wait to see you and I love you so much!

1 comment:

cbrummer said...

I'm soooooooo ready too! I am decorating for Christmas THIS WEEK! Can't wait!