Tuesday, December 11, 2007

10 hours later....

For the first time since I moved to California I finally saw a "movie star" today. I was on my lunch break and having just completed my run I was on my way to pick up the manager's lunch from Panino. Still in my workout clothes, trekking up the sidewalk while looking at the ground (b/c I'm prone to falling!) I heard a voice that I recognized. I looked up in time to see a face that I definately recognized but COULD NOT PLACE!! Other than the fact that I KNEW he was in a movie I had seen, all I could do was describe him to my co-workers and then family. Ten hours later, I have finally realized who it was....



Drum roll....



Ok, don't get too excited.... really.... you might not even know who he is....



Do you recognize him?? The COACH from "Mr. Holland's Opus".....apparently his name is "Jay Thomas". I really don't like that movie (the Rowena character is evil) but it was DEFINATELY him.

And then I found five dollars.*

*A tag my friends and I used to add to a story when we had built it up to be really cool and it failed to live up to the hype. Finding five dollars makes any story better. :)

No comments: