Monday, December 3, 2007

It's been awhile...

We had the distinct pleasure of a visit from Justin's parents last week! That is my excuse for being lazy with the blogging!! I have been anything but lazy, let me tell ya! Started full-time last week at Softshare, the same week my wonderful inlaws were here to visit! Can you say busy? But sooo nice to see them. Can't wait for the holidays!!


Oh, I guess they're here, huh? We spent Thanksgiving at our friend David and JoAnn's place. Here are a couple pictures of that:


You might notice in the above photo that Justin's looking a bit shorter than usual. We didn't have enough dining room chairs so he had to sit in a camping chair!






This a picture of myself JoAnn and Katherine playing a game of Imaginiff... or should I say ruthlessly CHEATING at a game of Imaginiff.... We're bad!!


Possibly one of the funniest events of the night was when Dan put a glass pie plate on a hot burner and it exploded. He referred to himself as a terrorist for the rest of the evening and apologized 154 times. :) Here is a picture of JoAnn cleaning up the "shrapnel".


No comments: