Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DAVENPORT

Wow, what a trip. My inlaws were in their beautiful new home- it was our first time seeing it and we were impressed! It's nice and big so it can accommodate all of the extended family and it has a big yard for lots of croquet action! There was even room for us to set up a frisbee-golf-esque game that I was TERRIBLE at! But of course the main event in Davenport was meeting our very first and brand new nephew, Ryan! Abby and Kyle's new baby is amazing and Justin and I are completely smitten. After a rough couple of first days in the world (he had a bad case of jaundice and had to go back into the hospital for a couple of days) he is the coolest, cutest, awesomest baby in the world (of course until Audrey is born, and then there will be two coolest cutest awesomest babies!)! We loved being a new aunt and uncle and seeing Abby and Kyle in their new roles as parents. They are awesome (just as we knew they would be!) Here are a few pictures of our beautiful nephew:

We got to go down to Bix-fest and we ran the Bix and we spent tons of quality time with the family. I also got to go to my sister-in-law Marie's baby shower- so much fun seeing all of the cute stuff she got for baby Audrey! I can't wait to be an aunt two times over!

All in all we had an awesome trip home and can't wait to go again! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family to go home and visit!

1 comment:

cbrummer said...

WOW - I kind of got out of the habit of checking your blog and - whoa - a novella! Sooo fun - thanks for sharing honey. I miss you a bunch - and wish I could be in CA to help you move. Be sure to blog the move with pictures too - ok?

love you - mom