Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Audrey!

I realized that I was on blogging hiatus when Graham and Marie and Audrey visited and although I did post my Audrey pics on Facebook, they did not make it to my blog- BAD AUNT! :) Last night at bible study I got to hold sweet baby Jane (Stacy and David's little one) and it made me think of my sweet niece who is nearly 8 months old and who I will be seeing in a little over a month!

This first picture is one that her mom sent- I love her little curious face!
The next one is of she and I when they were here in March- look at those gorgeous blue eyes!
And one of my favorites- one of the days they were here we went to Borders and were looking at books for Audrey and it was SO cute- every book we showed her she would get so excited- she'd gasp and her little hands would tremble with excitement! We probably showed her every childrens book on the shelf! I ended up getting her one of my favorites- My Personal Penguin by Sandra Boynton. We had a lot of fun reading to her and she did some studying with Uncle Justin too!

We love our niece and nephew- can you tell? And I can't wait to meet my new nephew VERY soon!


No comments: