Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do??

My husband has been holding out on me. We just returned from a walk down on the beach and as we were entering our apartment we passed our neighbor from upstairs. I made a comment to my husband about said neighbor leaving his laundry in the laundry room for an unusually long period of time. My husband responded by asking me if I'd like to hear a "funny story" and of course, I said yes, and am now sharing it with YOU:

Justin was sitting on the couch in our living room with his back to the open window- blinds closed, window opened. He heard some noise outside and pulled the blinds back a bit to see three police officers heading up the stairs. They made there way to Apartment X (I'll leave the number out to protect the not-so-innocent) and knocked on his door. Our neighbor answered (after a little while) and the following conversation ensued:

Officer: Sir, there have been a number of complaints here in the neighborhood about you walking back and forth in front of your window NAKED.

Neighbor: Oh really? I guess I didn't realize there was a problem.

Officer: Yeah, there have been MULTIPLE complaints. If you're going to continue to do that, you're going to have to keep your blinds closed.

Neighbor: Oh, well I'm sorry. It won't happen again.

The officers then came back down the stairs chuckling and saw Justin watching the scene, also chuckling and said: "Did YOU call?" Luckily for Justin, the answer was no. Justin thinks maybe the reason it took the neighbor so long to answer the door when they knocked was that he had to get dressed first.

3 comments:

emily said...

Hilarious!!!! put some clothes on buddy!

cbrummer said...

now don't be strolling by this guy's window.......

hawkeyeforlife said...

creepy... oh how I miss my sister and her husband... NEVER thought I'd catch myself thinking THAT!