Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just When You Think It's Safe!

Here I was, innocently reading my friend Emily's back posts on her blog (I've been bad about keeping up) when suddenly I was reading my name and discovering that I have been "tagged" and must now answer questions!! Just when you think it's safe to stalk a blog....

Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a Junior at City High School in good ol' IC.
2. I was driving a tan Pontiac 6000 with vinyl interior!!
3. I was working part-time at Mercer Park Pool!!
4. Singing in Show Choir.
5. Hanging with friends


Name 5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. Living on South Dodge.
2. Going to Iowa.
3. Dating Justin!
4. Hanging with the Davenport boys.
5. Managing the Iowa City Pools.


Name 5 things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. Teaching in Union City!!
2. Singing songs about Turkeys!!
3. Preparing to go HOME for Thanksgiving....sniff...
4. Helping Justin apply for PhD programs.
5. Enjoying being a newlywed!!

Name 5 jobs you've held:
1. Lifeguard/pool manager/lesson coordinator for IC Parks and Rec
2. Choral Director
3. Teacher
4. Nanny
5. Wife :)


Name 5 of your favorite snacks:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper!!
2. Grapes
3. Grapple's
4. Granola bars
5. Peanut butter filled pretzels!!


Name 5 things you did yesterday:
1. Worked at Softshare.
2. Read.
3. Worked with the Children's Choir.
4. Had a deep conversation with my husband about what happens when you cut brains in half and put them in other bodies.
5.Got promoted to FULL TIME at Softshare.

Name 5 things you'd do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off our school loans!
2. Help pay off our siblings/family's loans.
3. Give it away to those who need.
4. Buy lots of round-trip plane tickets for trips to Iowa and back!!
5. Buy the season's of Gilmore Girls that I don't have!!! :) (Justin suggested that one!)

Name 5 shows I like:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Heroes
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Private Practice

Name my 5 biggest joys in life:
1.Worshiping an all-powerful, almighty God!
2. My husband
3. My family
4. My friends
5. Working with kids.

1 comment:

emily said...

yesss! Sorry to sucker you into this! I completely forgot about the tan pontiac 6000!!! That car was GREAT!!!