Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today was the Softshare Pumpkin Decorating Contest. I submitted my entry (see 10/27 post) and soon learned that my "Pirate Pumpkin" was a bit sad compared to the competition. Below you can see the winners:
This first one was done by Robin and it was a spoof on Silence of the Lambs- it's hard to see, but she won the "Most creative use of the Pumpkin" award.

This next one was done by Christine- it was called "Jurassic Pumpkin" I know she got an award, but I can't remember what it was called - I think "Most Creative" or something like that:
And then there was Ray's entry. Ray's entry had scenery. Ray's entry had a soundtrack. Ray's entry had a motor, for CRYING OUT LOUD!! Ray's award was "Best Overall" and was entitled: "Raiders of the Lost Pumpkin":



The soundtrack was turned down low, but you can see in the video that he has his ipod in the dock and it's tuned to the theme song from "Raider's of the Lost Ark"......... unbelievable.


Not everyone was so extreme... here are some of the others that didn't win awards, but were still pretty funny.


1 comment:

Megan said...

I like the Botox pumpkin... that's pretty hilarious!