Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Survey Says:

1. Any nickname ? My parents and brother call me "Sis" or "Sissy" or "Sissywissy" (as in sister, b/c my brother used to call me that when he was little). Some of my friends from college call me "B" as in Brummer- my maiden name.

2. Mother's name? Cheri- pronounced "Sherry"

3. Favorite drink? Diet Dr. Pepper

4. Body Piercing? Just the ears- my dad pierced them for me!

5. How much do you love your job? I don't love it but I'm learning to like it! :)

6. Birthplace? Iowa City, IA

7. Favorite vacation spot? Hmmm- well anytime I have "vacation" I go back to Iowa City- my favorite place! But as far as a real vacation I would have to go with a cabin on a lake- maybe northern Wisconsin, Minnesota or Michigan in the summer?

8. Ever been to Africa? Nope

9. Ever eaten just cookies for dinner? Yes. And breakfast. More times for breakfast than dinner- because cookies are quick!

10. Ever been on TV? I don't think so...

11. Ever steal any traffic signs?? No

12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but nothing serious and nothing since I was 16. My husband on the other hand...

13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Always 4 door.

14. Favorite pie? Not a huge pie-lover. I mean, I'll EAT pie, I just don't really have a favorite. I really like Key Lime and French Silk though.

15. Favorite number? 5

16. Favorite movie? Hard to choose but the first one that comes to mind is The Fugitive. Oh, and A Chorus Line...and The Sound of Music..

17. Favorite holiday? Probably Halloween? I sometimes get depressed around Christmas (I think the songs sound sad and decorations make me depressed when I'm not home with my family) and I eat too much on Thanksgiving. And Valentine's day is totally commercial.

18. Favorite dessert? Well, I'm not at ALL picky- I do like Ben and Jerry's "Chubby Hubby"

19. Favorite food? Baked macaroni and cheese with Frank's Red Hot Sauce....or maybe brie and crackers w/ a glass of wine...or chicken caeser pitas from Chili's.. or breakfast burritos! Man, I like food. A combination of exercise and my husband is all that is keeping me from weighing 400 pounds!

20. Favorite day of the week? Friday for sure. Fitness Friday at work- two hour lunch to play sports- and then Friday night!

21. Favorite brand of body wash? Seriously?

22. Favorite toothpaste? Crest all the way. Justin likes Colgate- too bad for him.

23. Favorite smell? Fresh laundry (between the washer and the dryer)

24. How do you relax? A glass of wine works well!

25. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Hopefully raising kids somewhere in the midwest with my professor husband- Dr. Clark! :) **But hopefully sooner than 10 years**

26. Furthest place you will send this message? I'm not going to send it- I'm going to blog it!

27. Who will respond to this the fastest? Well I'm guessing Megan will be the first to comment... or maybe my mom?

28. Favorite time of day? Depends on the day, but whenever I'm finally able to stop and relax!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't disappoint - I have to be the first to comment!!! I can't help my blog addiction... :)