Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend

Friday night we went and heard a reunion show of a band that some friend's of ours used to play in. The band is a Christian rock band called "She Said No" and they played at a club downtown called "Velvet Jones". Here are some pictures:

Here's Kim- rocking out:

Justin and I:


JoAnn, myself and Katherine:



Then on Saturday night we went to a party for Kim's 40th birthday. It was an 80's theme and I'm not ashamed to say that I won a prize for the best 80's costume!

Sweet scrunci, right? The funny thing is that I looked like an 80's pre-teen. But I think it's fitting since I was just born in 1980 after all!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm loving the pink star earrings and the blue eyeshadow!

cbrummer said...

These are awesome pictures!!!! Don't be makin fun of blue eyeshadow - I wore it for years!