Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Quite Possibly the BEST P/T JOB EVER!!!

Good....no GREAT news: I may be going on a 3 day cruise in January courtesy of my new part-time employer. Oh, and guess what else? My husband gets to come too. 3 day cruise down to Mexico....I love my life.

They scheduled the cruise a couple of months ago so it's still tentative as to whether they can get cabin for us. I'm not getting my hopes up.... really....I'm not....ok, maybe I am. But come on... a CRUISE!!!

In other good news: I found a wonderful hairstylist!! I know, headline news- right?! Well, when one moves to a new city, one must find new hairstylists, mechanics, doctors etc. It took over two YEARS to find a good hairstylist in Michigan!! I got very lucky here in California- Joanne is one of Justin's colleague's wives. Not only is she a fab hairstylist, but a very cool girl that I am looking forward to getting to know better! Life is good.

Oh, one more bit of good news....
Rockstar was delivered TODAY!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Your job is fantastic! Well, anyplace that carries drinks like Rockstar for their employees is pretty top notch. :)

cbrummer said...

I'm jealous - the only time I took a cruise I was with 300 kids.....hope you get to go!

Aaron said...

so... do you get to go or not?

Megan said...

Hey Rachael! Hope you had a great time at April's wedding!