Saturday, October 18, 2008

Audrey!

Yay! Time for some Audrey pictures! Graham and Marie came through and took some great pictures of their new little bundle:

Notice in this next one the dog, Maya, looking at the camera like "You used to take pictures of me!" It cracks me up because the look on her face is so pathetic!! I just imagine her little dog mind thinking "Boo-hoo, poor me!" I am sure that Maya is VERY well cared for, I just think the look on her face is like that of an older sibling- like, who is THIS and when is she leaving??


Now this next one is my absolute FAVORITE. In fact, I am planning to get it printed and have it framed to hang in my home- that's how much I love it. The looks on Ryan and Audrey's faces are so priceless- they look like a crabby old married couple! This picture is on the background of my home and work computers and everytime I see it it makes me giggle.

I love being an aunt!

No comments: