Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday

Flashback to Halloween 2005- my first Halloween as a Dorothy when I was teaching in Union City. You can see in the background a witch and a tinman!


This Halloween I went as Dorothy again (different costume since the first time I borrowed from my roommate at the time.) We went to the Sugano's (homegroup leaders) for dinner and their daughter Hannah was Dorothy too! I'll post pics of that later (I didn't have my camera so either David or Donna is going to email me the pics). I have to say I thoroughly enjoy being Dorothy every time- today I was Dorothy all day and there's just something about it! More Halloween pics from today to come as soon as I get them from friends....(hint hint!)



1 comment:

Megan said...

Did your costume come with ruby slippers???