Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday!

My friend Emily started doing this and I thought it sounded like a good idea....so I'm a big fat copycat and have no original thought. But it will still be fun!

In honor of Emily, this flashback Friday takes us back 10 years!! 1998 City High School Concert Choir trip to Washington DC! In this first picture you'll see that my fashion choices (especially the sun glasses- seriously, Lennon much?) haven't always been so...ahem, inspired. ;)



Next we have Emily and I eavesdropping through the wall in our hotel room. I have no clue what we were listening to but I will tell you that this habit has not gone away for me...just ask my husband!


Next takes a little explaining. While in Washington D.C. someone decided to buy a Star Wars Storm Trooper mask/helmet. Below you will see Jesse wearing said helmet. But below that is what made me laugh out loud as I went through these pictures and was reminded of this- Our friend Chris, wearing the mask, and totally seriously looking over some random ladies shoulder as she looked at a map of the museum we were in. It's too funny and so Chris!



Thanks for the idea Em! We are praying for you daily- thanks for the inspiration you are, even through your blog!! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

emily said...

oh no!!! no way!!! AHHH!! everything about those pictures is just....well...yikes. (I'm talking about me...not you!) the hair!!!! wow. hilarious!!!! the storm trooper mask cracked me up!!! I had forgotten about that!