Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day

Volleyball! Well, we lost but we played MUCH better this week than last week so it was a lot of fun comparitively. Major props to Marissa who got blasted in the face and didn't shed a tear- seriously hard core. I mean, it hit so hard that NO ONE was even laughing- everyone looked shocked- that's how hard it hit. The guy who served it felt SO bad! Good thing she's tough! I think just the shock of it would have made me cry!

Work was good too- all in all a good day. I went to a cardio-kickboxing class after work and I am going to be SORE tomorrow! I realized that I have zero abdominal strength which is probably why my back hurts all the time, so maybe kickboxing and pilates would be good for me. So much to do, so little time!

Halloween coming up this weekend- can't wait to be Dorothy! There's NO place like home!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

So what is Justin going to be for Halloween???