Monday, October 13, 2008

Time Flies!

Wow, over a month since I have last blogged. Seriously. I'm obviously not taking it very..well, seriously. What's funny is that I finally decided to blog again b/c there is this one blog that I stalk and this blogger has not posted for 10 days and I'm sitting there criticizing this person in my head, like "Come ON, are you serious? Still nothing new to post? Some of us are WAITING to be entertained by your blog here!"


Hi, my name is "Pot". My hobbies include: calling the kettle "black".
So fine. I'll blog. Not like anyone is holding a gun to my head or anything, but I'm tired of being a hypocrite, so here I go.
First of all - hugely exciting news: I am an aunt TWICE OVER now! Graham and Marie had their little lovely daughter, Audrey Ellen Clark. I have only seen one picture which Marie posted as her profile pic on facebook. So, don't think I am favoring Ryan or anything, because since I have NOT met my sweet baby niece yet, I have not had a chance to take pictures of her in person and therefore I am at the mercy of her parents when it comes to pictures! But, one is better than none, and I know the new mommy and daddy are very busy with their new little one and company in their new house so I don't hold it against them!

Presenting, my very first niece, Audrey Ellen Clark:

Isn't she beautiful? I think she looks like her mom! I can tell we're going to get along. She likes sleep- I like sleep. She likes hoodies- I like hoodies. We're practically two peas in a pod.

In other baby news- Abby, Kyle and Ryan came out for a visit last month! We had a VERY good time- I can't believe how much he grew in two months! It was so much fun having them visit. They are very easy and fun visitors. Unfortunately I couldn't take any time off of work. But, here are some photo highlights from the trip:



Ryan in the Clark Jacuzzi (aka our kitchen sink)





Hangin' on the beach:


Testing the waters with his pops- apparently he really liked the sand on his barefeet!

In the parking lot of Dodger's Stadium:
I'm not going to lie- I loved every second that I got to hold that sweet little boy and I loved carrying him in the baby-carrier- I can't wait to be a mommy someday! Abby and Kyle are amazing parents- so laid back and yet totally competent and in control. I'm glad I get to see my two lovely sister-in-laws be mom's first because I am sure I am going to learn a lot from them!

No comments: